Talent Acquisition Specialist
Houston Galleria, TX
Due to an internal promotion, we have an immediate need for a Talent Acquisition Specialist in the Sugar Land area. In this role you will search and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings in order to acquire top talent in the administrative, accounting/financial and customer service arenas. Ideal person should have a passion for sourcing and attracting the best talent with a proven track record of developing and executing recruitment strategies that attract the highest caliber of talent in the industry. Proactively identifies, builds and nurtures relationships with ideal candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Duties
- Contacting via phone and or email top talent
- Pre-Screening candidates to determine “fit”
- Coordinating/scheduling the interview process
- Partnering with the branches to ensure strategic hiring guidelines are being followed
- Coordinating interview scheduling with the branches
- Sending confirmation of interviews
- Coordinating assessment testing as needed
- Identify and recommend process improvements that will increase the likelihood of hiring “the best”
- Build relationships that will cultivate referrals via phone conversations
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Requirements:Must enjoy speaking on the phone to candidates
- Ability to review and screen resumes quickly
- Experience using Zip Recruiter, Indeed or Monster
- Excellent computer skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and organize work in a way that helps prioritize tasks in order to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in effectively leveraging social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.) to strengthen professional networks and source qualified candidates.