Supply Chain Planner / Analyst- NW Houston
Houston Galleria, TX
Supply Chain Planner / Analyst position available in NW Houston.
Salary: $75k with 10% annual bonus.
A key focus of this 'hands on' role is to coordinate the planning and movement of direct materials (components) so that they are available at the right time, right quantity, right location and at optimal inventory level.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- Manages and reviews inputs and generates outputs that establishes the proper inventory levels and controls (min./max. levels, lead times, etc.) of the ordering process to ensure that procured materials, WIP, finished goods, consignment, in-transit etc. meets both division and company inventory goals. -
- Work closely with supply chain and operations teams to establish dispatch and delivery priorities based on consensus demand plan, customer orders, interplant demands, replenishment lead-times, inventory and material and capacity constraints to provide an achievable weekly / monthly production and revenue plan. -
- Coordinates material supply and production plan deployment across multiple assembly distribution centers to achieve revenue, dispatch, and service goals. -
- Provide updates to senior leadership in Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SI&OP) reviews on adherence to plan, root causes of delays, risks and recommendations Q
- Bachelor's Degree in supply chain, engineering, math/statistics or business with minimum 3-5 years relevant experience
- Must be an individual contributor