Senior Customer Service Representative
Houston North, TX
Temp-to-hire and located in Northwest Houston
Pay Rate: 15-16/hr.
This exciting, fast-paced Senior Customer Service Representative position collaborates with other departments within the organization to ensure a seamless product work flow.
- Able to decipher billing and shipping information on orders with attention to detail.
- Responsible for inputting detailed instructions for each order placed.
- Provides accurate pricing to customer.
- Checks order status and responsible for reporting the status to the customer.
- Partners closely with sales, purchasing and production teams on multiple issues throughout the day.
- Processes orders within 24 hours of receiving. Required Skills:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with tight time-frames and follow through with the customer on a regular basis.
- Ability to proof and send orders multiple times a day.
- Can manage through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working directly with customers
- Heavy data entry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite