Safety Fleet Coordinator
$18 - $19/hr.
Kirby and Fannin
Monday – Friday
Temp to Hire
We are eager to locate a Safety Fleet Coordinator to coordinate fleet vehicle safety and maintenance programs. Our client in Northwest Houston needs a coordinator with trucking and shipping vehicles knowledge or exposure to performing preventative maintenance, ensuring warranty compliance, fuel consumption, and mileage. While vehicle mechanical knowledge is the most essential qualification, our client is willing to train a green graduate in this field. Experience with diesel equipment is a must.
Safety Fleet Coordinator’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with relevant state, federal, and local regulations
- Assist with new employee safety orientation and training
- Audit workplaces for potential risks and compliance issues
- Investigate and document on-site accidents or complaints
- Help develop strategies for process improvement
- Implement injury-reduction strategies
Safety Fleet Coordinator’s Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Bachelor's degree in occupational health and safety or a relevant field preferred
- Industry experience required
- Current knowledge of state, federal, and local regulations
- Knowledge of fleet vehicles and maintenance a huge plus
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Career development: Entry-level employees have opportunities to gain fleet safety experience
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Encourages green grads to apply
- Easy access to freeway and Galleria shopping
- Located in the heart of restaurants
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay Periods
- Privately owned/family owned/owner drivers’ company
- Beautiful office space located off 610
We invite you to take your career to the next level with our team. Apply today and discover the world of fleet safety!
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.