Monday – Friday
A company with data-driven solutions that utilize diverse data sources for the energy sector is looking for an experienced and professional Paralegal to support their legal department for several months. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with attorneys reviewing client contracts and permits. Our ideal candidate has experience reviewing legal documents and contracts and permits. Put your research skills to work by assisting a great legal team for a few months.
How You Will Contribute:
- Review legal documents including contracts and filings
- Create reports and documents for lawyers based on case specifications and requests
- Develop and follow a case file indexing system that can be used as an active archive for all ongoing and completed cases
- Utilize existing files and a variety of other legal research resources to develop information for pending contracts
Paralegal’s Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate degree in paralegal studies required; bachelor's degree preferred
- National certification, such as those offered by NALA or AACP, is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- A keen eye for contract details
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must have attention to detail and must be organized
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with lawyers
- Gain Excellent Legal Experience
- Enjoy The Flexibility Of Working For A Short Period Of Time
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay Periods
Our client built their reputation on consistent, contractual agreements and depositions. They have earned a reputation as attorneys who rely on contractual agreements to be entered correctly and processed. Apply today if you feel you can be an asset to this short-term project.
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.