Paint & Powder Coating
Dallas, TX 75247 US
Paint & Powder Coating Operator
Pay rate: $18 / hour
Shift: 4-day workweek! Monday-Thursday 6am-4:30pm OR 10am-8:30pm
Location: Dallas, TX
An industrial product manufacturer in the Dallas area is looking for driven, talented people to join their team.
- Set up, operate, or tend machines to coat or paint a wide variety of metallic enclosures.
- Select appropriate coatings, paints, or sprays, or prepare them by mixing substances according to formulas, using automated paint mixing equipment.
- Hold or position spray guns to direct spray onto articles.
- Fill hoppers, reservoirs, troughs, or pans with material used to coat, paint, or spray, using conveyors or pails.
- Start and stop operation of machines, using levers or buttons.
- Determine paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing visual inspections, or by using viscometers.
- Attach hoses or nozzles to machines, using wrenches and pliers, and make adjustments to obtain the proper dispersion of spray.
- Turn dials, handwheels, valves, or switches to regulate conveyor speeds, machine temperature, air pressure and circulation, and the flow or spray of coatings or paints.
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects or deviations from standards and make adjustments as necessary.
- Perform test runs to ensure that equipment is set up properly.
- Clean machines, related equipment, and work areas, using water, solvents and other cleaning aids.
- Examine, measure, weigh, or test sample products to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Thread or feed items or products through or around machine rollers and dryers.
- Weigh or measure chemicals, coatings, or paints before adding them to machines.
- Operate auxiliary machines or equipment used in coating or painting processes.
- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or greater.
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay periods
- Direct Deposit offered
- Monday thru Thursday work schedule – Enjoy 3-day weekends!
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.