Model Home Attendant - Van Alstyne, Anna, Howe, Westminster and surrounding areas
Van Alstyne, TX 75495 US
Immediate Need for New Model Home Greeters in the Van Alstyne, Anna, Howe, Westminster, etc. - work in a new home communities near you!
Fun Flexible Assignments- as needed (builders' requests are normally mid-week)
- $12 per hour
- Model homes are open 10 am- 7 pm - Most assignments are mid-week 1 -2 days per week
- No Real Estate Experience Needed
The Reserves Network provides Model Home Attendants for home builders throughout Texas! We are looking for outgoing individuals who enjoy speaking with people and looking to work a few days per week. Ever thought about working in a beautiful model home? Looking to go back to work, retired, need part-time employment, or enjoy meeting and talking with people? If so, this is a beautiful opportunity to work in lovely model homes. Work assignments close to home, your availability, and demand from the home builders.
- Whether if you are retired, returning to the workforce, attending real estate school, or want to work a few days in a stress-free environment, this is your opportunity to apply!
- Due to a conflict of interest, the builders will not allow greeters with an active Texas real estate license. We welcome and encourage candidates who are looking to gain new home real estate experience while attending real estate school.
New Model Home Greeter Responsibilities:
- Greet potential home buyers and provide builder brochures/floor plans (no selling)
- Have guests complete registration cards
- Offer model home and spec home tour if needed
- Prepare builder handouts/information in folders as needed
- General office duties such as answering phones and giving directions to the Community
New Model Home General Requirements:
- Must be able to bend, stoop and frequently climb stairs throughout the model home
- No real estate experience needed- must be professional and enjoy speaking with people
- Communication via cell phone with email and text capabilities to communicate with New Home Sales Rep if needed
- Reliable and able to be on time
- Must be personable with good customer interaction skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work independently
- Work only the days you are available
- Great opportunity for retirees
- Work in beautiful models in the new home industry
- Network with major new home builders
- When you work as a contract employee through The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! We look forward to hearing from you! Why not gain real estate experience while you work in a beautiful model home?
Important: We are prohibited from hiring Texas-licensed Realtors or brokers unless your license is designated inactive and verifiable with TREC. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply.
We staff model homes for Texas home builders!
About The Reserves Network