Legal Data & Knowledge Management Administrator
Houston, TX 77006 US
Important: All applicants must complete the assessment. Please click on the link to begin.
- This is an invitation from Resource Staffing to take our assessments
- Please visit the following link: https://es.eskill.com/es/quiz?testId=430d6100a1cb5e2d
- The assessment will begin only after you've logged in and read the instructions.
- Before you begin the assessment, please verify your settings by clicking on the "Check Your System Settings" button on the assessment Login page.
- Analyze and review legal data and information processes and requirements from legal data and case management systems including Sharepoint, Teams, Excel, Power BI, and Law Logix
- Work with Managing Attorneys and Directors to improve and refine processes.
- Work closely with program staff to develop systems, protocols, procedures, templates, data tracking, reporting, and implementation
- Participate in training, webinars, meetings, calls, etc., as required by funders
- Create and maintain and communicate charts, statistical data reports, and case management results using programmatic data, Power BI, LawLogix, and funder data systems.
- Comply with all contract requirements and provide data and statistical information for grants, and contracts
- Provide and oversee accurate and timely monthly data, time logs, and reports for internal use, fund, and other entity use
- Attendance and participation in team meetings
- Participate in calls and meetings organized by funders, city-wide advocacy groups, and local service providers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or Computer Science
- Six months of experience working with data, knowledge management and/or case management.
- Able to provide COVID vaccinations
- Demonstrates knowledge of the function and makeup of Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, typing skills and Power BI experience
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills Manages time efficiently
- and multi-tasks effectively
- Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security Can handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Works well with a team
- Able to translate technical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes
- Demonstrates ability to work and problem-solve independently
- During your employment with Resource Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, and direct deposit