We are seeking an experienced IT Analyst, Dallas office location, with strong technical abilities who is a self-starter and can serve as a point-of-contact in support of our IT Finance applications. This role will partner with Finance and IT clients to support existing and new systems, and to help define technology strategy, execute the strategy, track against milestones, and drive results in collaboration with partner teams.
This role requires some knowledge of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business processes, and how system solutions fit into the processes.
- Serve as an application (functional and technical) and data expert.
- Act as a primary consultant to internal stakeholders for system questions, issues, and enhancements
- Review, assess and resolve system support tickets for impact and facilitate prioritization with the business.
- Analyze multiple medium-difficult business problems and production issues and assess how they can be resolved;
- Own the resolution of the issue or enhancement or coordinate advanced escalation
- Develop expertise in relational data structures that support the application(s)
- Develop expertise in business processes and inter-relationships
- Conduct root cause analysis in support of process improvements and to prevent problem re-occurrence
- Work with 3rd party vendors to drive issue resolution; maintenance.
- Plan and scope requirements across multiple integrated and/or inter-related systems and stakeholders
- Establish detailed functional/technical specifications from Client requests.
Financial Systems and processes
3-5 yrs. experience Systems support