Field Service Manager - Northeast States
Houston Galleria, TX
1. Provide technical support to the dealerships in assigned territory
2. Ensure dealerships have adequate resources and facility to properly repair machinery and maintain customer satisfaction
3. Conduct training to ensure dealerships are properly trained to work on machinery and maintain appropriate skill level.
4. Provides Regional and On-site Technical Training to help troubleshoot and repair equipment
5. Work with Dealer Service team to continue development of the Service Management Development and Certification Program.
6. Works with assigned dealerships to promote the use of OEM service parts usage.
7. Train Dealerships on the proper Warranty process and procedures
1. Minimum 5+ years of experience in the construction, industrial or agricultural equipment industry
2. Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a vehicular or Ag related technical course of study.