Executive Assistant/Center Administrator
Our client that is located in North Central Austin, off Mopac, is seeking an Executive Assistant/Center Administrator for their training facility.
The successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Assist the Owner/General Manager and sales team with a variety of administrative duties including telephone support, calendar scheduling, travel arrangements, document preparation, and general office management functions.
- Support sales process by preparing materials, greeting and registering seminar and class attendees, maintaining an inventory of manuals and products, preparing various operations and sales reports and ensuring that the sales database is accurate and up to date.
- Process registrations and invoicing in Salesforce.com and QuickBooks.
- Submit and manage all financed paperwork Enrollment Activity for all customers as assigned.
- Coordinate activities including marketing,training, and scheduling of classes, instructors, and events in conjunction with OTAA Student Support Specialists.
- Manage vendor relationships including office, break room, catering, and facility suppliers.
- Greet and assist incoming guests, customers, and vendors.
- Organize office, classroom, and break room and maintain supplies and equipment.
- Sort and distribute mail; prepare outgoing mail and FedEx packages.
- Serve as the contact person to the building maintenance department and service vendors when needed.
Strong excel and word required; Salesforce preferred.