Dispute Resolution Analyst-North Central Houston
Houston Galleria, TX
Client in north central Houston in need of a Dispute Resolution Analyst.
Position is temporary and will last for about 6 months.
Pay rate: $35-40/hr.
For the first several months, this person will also be handling some of our small shop collections.
- Train and work closely with Expense Recovery team to understand JDE system set-up and billing
- Analyze and resolve/make recommendations to resolve tenant billing disputes
- Perform tenant ledger reconciliations
- Review general ledger and other accounting records for accuracy and completeness in according with GAAP
- Research tenant disputes for tenant Cam, Tax, and Insurance billings
- Review or perform reconciliations of gross leaseable area
- Review and approve A/R tenant billing adjustments
- Analyze accounting data and apply analytics to tenant recovery statistics to identify issues or inconsistencies
- Review tenant year-end billings -Collections:
- Review tenant year-end billings, and develop strong working relationships with key tenants, as well as call major tenants for rent and other charges as needed,
- Willingness to perform clerical/administrative tasks, such as gathering invoice support in submitting invoices for adjustment.
- 4-year degree required (Accounting is ideal but other business-related majors would also be considered)
- Ideal applicant would have prior exposure to commercial real estate and/or J.D. Edwards
- 4+ years Accounting experience
- Ideally, the candidate would have also spent 2+ years in a collections capacity