Dallas, TX 75098 US
$25 - 30 / hour | Dallas, TX
Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
Our client, an industry leader in extrusion presses and re-melt billet castings, has grown and expanded since 1977. If you are looking for a place to call home and grow with a company as they continue to expand, apply today, and enjoy an excellent training program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the correction and maintenance of extrusion tooling to insure it will produce quality extrusions at the desired rate.
- Watch production to determine die performance and determine needed adjustments.
- Must understand the proper methods for repairing dies and support tooling.
- Must understand and apply regular maintenance requirements of caustic cleaning, polishing, nitriding, and inspection of stress cracks and other excessive wear.
- Understand industry tolerance requirements, be able to read and understand prints and be able to use precision measuring tools.
- Have a working knowledge of Epics software.
- Have a good understanding of extrusion press operation and temperature control management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in the Die Shop/tooling area required
- 7+ years’ experience in aluminum or metals industry preferred
- Must be able to lift/carry reports and materials up to 50 pounds; move about the plant and office; turn on and operate various equipment in the applicable environment.
Benefits for You to Enjoy:
- Eligibility to enroll in our benefits program including Medical, Dental & Vision
- Weekly payroll with direct deposit options
- Growth opportunities throughout the facility
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout Texas. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.