Credentialing Specialist - Data Integrity Greenway Plaza
Houston Galleria, TX
Data integrity Credentialing Specialist position available in Greenway Plaza area.
Position is temp to hire and salary is $80-90k.
This individual will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring the reliability of provider data in the credentialing database.
- The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for computer-based programs and a proven record of high productivity with minimal error rate.
- The candidate must be able to meet time-sensitive deadlines to correct errors and validate that provider information is accurate.
- The work environment is fast pacedand requires detailed work and precision in a rapidly-changing healthcare environment.
- Associates Degree in data/information management or related health care field preferred along with 2-3 years of experience with delegated physician credentialing.
- Experience with Windows Operating System, CRM, Cactus, Onbase,
- Microsoft Applications also preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Assist in developing, implementing, and documenting processes to ensure integrity of data during software migration
Assist in establishing, reviewing, and implementing quality controls
Perform primary source verification to validate and update provider data
Maintain high quality, timely and accurate database of physician credentialing information
Assist in the credentialing process by entering/logging/scanning information into credentialing system for initial credentialing, recredentialing, and information updates
Prepare credentialing information for Client's contracted health plans, including report creation, roster reconciliation, document review and credentialing file preparation