Houston, TX 77040 US
- This is an invitation from Resource Staffing to take our assessment, "HCTRA Contract Administrator."
- Please visit the following link: HCTRA Contract Coordinator Assessment
- The assessment will begin only after you've logged in and read the instructions.
- Before you begin the assessment, please verify your settings by clicking on the "Check Your System Settings" button on the assessment Login page.
- Strong personal computer skills, utilizing software such as Outlook, Word, and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong clerical skills including knowledge of standard business and office machines and equipment
- Excellent organizational and strong problem-solving skills in situations where only limited standardization exist
- Strong decision-making skills where tasks require comparing alternative courses of action
- Ability to work independently with only general direction and utilize established policies and objectives
- Knowledge of office management services, functions, organizational structure, and operational policies and procedures
- Ability to handle confidential material with considerable tack and discretion
- Ability to learn newly implemented software with proficiency
- Skills in excellent, above-average written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle a variety of multiple tasks at one time in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet and track multiple deadlines and prioritize work
- Ability to be dependable and maintain good attendance
- Ability to collect, evaluate, and analyze data relating to accounting, personnel and purchasing.
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills required
- Typing speed of 30 WPM +
- Data Entry Alpha Numeric 7,000-10,000 keystrokes – 10key experience helpful
- No outstanding toll road violations (see link above to review your HCTRA account)
- Gain Excellent Contract Negotiation Skills!
- Gain Experience Working With A Well Know Toll Road Authority
- Excellent Health Insurance Options
- Free Parking
- Great Team Environment
- Company Embraces Diversity and Strong Culture