Houston Galleria, TX
Client in Sugar Land seeking a Collector. Position is temp to hire.
Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
Pay is $16/hr.Hours are 9 am - 7 pm, Sat 9am -2pm.
Client is looking for someone to to provide support for the Collection Department and assist in the preservation of the assets by controlling delinquent loan accounts, collecting delinquent loan accounts, collecting delinquent loan payments and recovering collateral to minimize losses on negative deposit accounts.
- Contact delinquent and negative balance accounts by phone and mail support appropriate actions taken in bringing the account current or to a positive outcome.
- Analyze financial situation of delinquent borrowers and make recommendations to repossess collateral when other arrangements to bring the loan current are unsuccessful.
- Analyze financial situation of members with negative accounts and take action to bring account to positive balance.
- Document all contact with detailed notes and reports on collections activity.
- Prepare documentation for approval on repossession of collateral and handle repossession process.
- Testifying at legal proceedings is required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Must be computer literate with excellent communication skills.
- Must be accurate with numbers and names.