$45 - $50/hr. | Flexible Hours
Sugar Land, TX
Temporary Assignment [3 - 4 weeks]
It is a busy time of year for our client who needs assistance catching up with journal entries. We have a 3 – 4-week QuickBooks Bookkeeper opportunity to work in the beautiful city of Sugar Land for an office staff of 15. This position requires an experienced QuickBooks user, not just entering data.
Bookkeeper Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review financial transactions for accuracy using QuickBooks.
- Input transactions into the correct ledger
- Enter income and expenses, employee expenses, and in QuickBooks.
- Review past-due account journal entries
Bookkeeper Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have basic knowledge of bookkeeping and principles
- MUST be experienced using QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Excel, and Word
- Accurate data entry and typing skills (30 wpm+)
- Excellent communication and math skills
Benefits During This Contract:
- Gain Excellent Bookkeeping Experience including flexible start and end time
- Direct Deposit And Weekly Pay Periods
- Free Parking
- Nearby Restaurants and Easy Access to I-69
- Enjoy working with a small staff
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout Texas. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.