Bilingual Inbound Call Center - Answering Service/Message Relay Representatives
Houston Galleria, TX
We are seeking Bilingual Inbound Call Center Representatives for our client located in the 249 /Louetta area. Our client is a 24/7, full-service call center with customer support who takes messages and relays the information to energy, healthcare, non-profit and government industries.
Ideal candidate will be flexible, able to work independently, be self-motivated as well as a team player.
- Answer inbound calls and assist the callers with specific requests/inquiries
- Dedicate your work time to providing personalized customer service at the highest level
- Capture information from the caller and enter data in an accurate & timely manner
- Operate our customer service database & read relevant call handling instructions
- Maintain KPI goals including but not limited to: Utilization, Wrap time, QA scoring
- Learn and attain all levels of skill sets as a CSR
- Maintain professional relationships with all your coworkers.
- Begin your shift and remain in a ready manner to accept incoming calls
- Update job knowledge by studying new accounts and account updates
- Be punctual and on time for all work related mtgs. and shifts
- Being multi-task oriented: being able to respond to tickets over email, navigate through multiple websites and provide live chat support
- Performing other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- BILINGUAL A HUGE PLUS
- Ability to communicate professionally, respectfully and effectively, verbally and electronically, at all times with co-workers and callers
- Customer Service skills
- Phone Skills/Telephone etiquette/Professionalism
- Active Listening Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Computer skills, strong and accurate typing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
This is a great opportunity to join a wonderful team!