Houston Galleria, TX
1. Monitor payments from Chapter 11 Bankruptcy cases.
2. Monitor Chapter 11 Post-Confirmation cases for plan defaults.
3. Record payments on an Excel spread sheet.
4. Prepare memo of instructions for client on how to post funds.
5. Prepare amortization schedules using the program called T-Value. Must enter the appropriate financial
information with dates.
6. Mail amortization schedules to debtors.
7. Issue default letters to debtors that have failed to promptly make payments as per the amortization schedules.
8. File with the Courts a 'Notice of Plan Default'.