Assistant Dispatcher 3rd Shift
Houston, TX 77040 US
- Process high-volume incoming calls for the Incident Response Technicians (IRT), and Incident Management Coordinators, and monitor the radio for Law Enforcement and IRT.
- Handle internal calls and maintenance requests
- Program message signs, answer the multi-line phone, operate, and monitor CCTV cameras
- Please visit the following link: HCTRA Dispatcher Assessment
- The assessment will begin only after you've logged in and read the instructions.
- Before you begin the assessment, please verify your settings by clicking on the "Check Your System Settings" button on the assessment Login page.
- Must take assessments [see above] after you apply so our recruiters can evaluate your assessment scores
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- One year of clerical work experience and typing skills of at least 40-45 correct words per minute.
- Previous dispatch experience preferred.
- Vocational/technical training in office/business studies, social science, public administration
- Available to work any shift at any hour (flexible)
- Strong typing skills (40-45 wpm)
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand urgency and emergencies
- Ability to multi-task and punctual
- Able to pass drug screening and background check
- Weekly pay periods
- Direct Deposit offered
- Health Insurance offered
- Referral Bonus program
- A company focused on Houston’s toll road mobility and safety
- Metro Bus Accessible
- Be a part of assisting toll road issues and emergencies