Accounts Payable Process & Research Analyst-South Central Houston
Houston Galleria, TX
Client in South Central Houston in need of Accounts Payable Analyst. This is a temporary assignment lasting 4-6 months.
Pay is $18/hr.
Main role is to prepare and enter invoices from designated vendors into the accounts payable system and resolve vendor problems.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 2 - 3 years experience in Accounts Payable & PeopleSoft systems also required.
Job Duties include:
- Timely and accurate processing of designated vendor accounts/invoices
- Investigation of vendor problems and discrepancies
- Timely response to vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor open invoice statements
- Heavy internal and external customer contact
- Research, analyze and resolve complex related invoice issues
- Update and resolve EDI invoice issues in recycle
- Complete processing analysis weekly and monthly
- Organize daily vendor invoices to assist in workload outputs
- Validate all invoices for suitable authorization & documentation approval
- Good communication skills both oral and written to vendors and customers
- Pre-edit all processed invoices on daily basis
- Completes voucher board daily for month-end submission of analysis reports